Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW: Tai High GOLD UK - Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense
Less than 1 minute ago,
Re: NEW: Tai High GOLD UK - Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense
Yep, I'll try out a free sample - cheers. Will pm you now.
Less than 1 minute ago,

Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense, that not hard to do as most uk legal blends are way off the mark but if it is as good as you say id would buy it

Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='TaiHighUK']
 JustWantingHighs018 wrote:
Heres the thing man, you are shipping from overseas right? If any of us brits wanted to order overseas, we would order from the euro websites that actually have products that work fantastically.

Tai Hai has been reformulated so many times I can't even count, and it still sucks. Guy at OGS or whatever came on here giving out samples of SHIT tai high.

I'm not falling for this BS again mate, unless you want to send out a few 1 gram samples to our members and prove yourself, I don't think people will be ordering from you.

Guy is no longer working for OGS

Less than 1 minute ago,

I hate to be the one to write this. I got a random, out-of-the-blue letter from OGS(or OGC)? giving me a sample of their tai high gold.

Once again, the taste is perfect, I will all blends tasted like this, tastes just like the real thing. BUT, the effect was just as good as the other tai high, maybe just a lil stronger. I smoked the whole 1 gram sample in 30 minutes. I was dispointed...

So all in all, I guess you can walk around saying its the 'strongest blend in the uk', but all other blends in the UK are shit.

In conclusion, I wouldn't personally purchse it, the high was only 10 minutes!

Thanks for the sample though, I honestly appreciated that a lot.

Less than 1 minute ago,
ty for the sample ,but as just says it just not up to the job ,yes it gives you a slight rush for a very short while but other then that not much ya can say really its nice and smooth yes it is stronger then the other stuff you brought out,but it cant compete with the legal euro blends till you use similar ingrediants as they use you ll  never get a blend what will make us sit up and listen . 
Less than 1 minute ago,
Sounds similar to Shokotsu, only costs abit more.. I can't imagine the bags to be as generously stuffed either (?) Of course, Shokotsu does taste pretty vile, and jwh does make the taste of this stuff sound pretty lush. Anybody tried both, and care to give their thoughts on a comparison?

I find these weaker blends are decent (albeit expensive) as a mid week / day time high when one can't afford to be stoned for longer than 20 minutes at a time.