Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW: Tai High GOLD UK - Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense
Today, 10:48 AM
Re: NEW: Tai High GOLD UK - Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense

true radio but where i was only a weekend (not now since got euro on  blends though )smoker i like to get slaughtered, yes your right some of the uk blends ok for folks who have got pretty low to middle tolerance level,as you say only fall back on them is the price level and postage which makes euro blends even better value to any smoker .

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
i wouldnt say its totally inactive it does give you a very short sort of buzz,but for folks who got higher tolerance it not much good,more suited for peeps who only smoke every so often.
[quote user='JustWantingHighs018']Heres the thing man, you are shipping from overseas right? If any of us brits wanted to order overseas, we would order from the euro websites that actually have products that work fantastically.

Tai Hai has been reformulated so many times I can't even count, and it still sucks. Guy at OGS or whatever came on here giving out samples of SHIT tai high.

I'm not falling for this BS again mate, unless you want to send out a few 1 gram samples to our members and prove yourself, I don't think people will be ordering from you.[/quote]

Guy is no longer working for OGS for this reason. I have been told he was ripping off OGS Solutions and bassically damaging the company / brand.

UK Residents can order the NEW Tai High GOLD UK from http://www.ogssolutions.co.uk/tai-high-h...e-16-c.asp

Possibly the UK's strongest herbal incense, that not hard to do as most uk legal blends are way off the mark but if it is as good as you say id would buy it

[quote user='TaiHighUK']
 JustWantingHighs018 wrote:
Heres the thing man, you are shipping from overseas right? If any of us brits wanted to order overseas, we would order from the euro websites that actually have products that work fantastically.

Tai Hai has been reformulated so many times I can't even count, and it still sucks. Guy at OGS or whatever came on here giving out samples of SHIT tai high.

I'm not falling for this BS again mate, unless you want to send out a few 1 gram samples to our members and prove yourself, I don't think people will be ordering from you.

Guy is no longer working for OGS

ty for the sample ,but as just says it just not up to the job ,yes it gives you a slight rush for a very short while but other then that not much ya can say really its nice and smooth yes it is stronger then the other stuff you brought out,but it cant compete with the legal euro blends till you use similar ingrediants as they use you ll  never get a blend what will make us sit up and listen .