5-MeO-DALT . . . .
Today, 08:20 PM
Re: 5-MeO-DALT . . . .
who the hell is ken?[Tongue]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not a trip or disassosiative lover but I found the daft due to short life is interesting Odd that it took as long to take hold as It did Seejay [quote user='Feed']FINALLY got round to crossing this off my to-do list.

Bombed 40mg 5-meo-dalt freebase from discofood earlier today.

After 90 mins nothing was happening, so, aware that it could take 2 hours to feel anything, but also eager to make sure I hadn't underdosed I bombed another 40mg.

Another hour or so and still nothing. Then, almost 3 hours after the initial dose I felt it creeping up on me.

Now, 3 or 4 hours after the first bomb, I'm finding this a very interesting experiment. It is quite trippy, some mild oev, but controllable at this dose.  It has a numbing side too which I like, a bit like a low 4-meo-pcp dose. Its a really pleasent high.

There is definitely potential in this. Anyone who's tried mxe but not this should really give it a go.[/quote]
peachy,KEN,....i'm all a bit confused[:|]
Got to try a bit of this last night.

Bombed a total of 100mg. Taken on an empty stomach. Much of the experience was just like that of psylocibin. Very short lived at about 3 quarters of an hour. The trip just died suddenly, much like it does with good K.

Very convenient when you have a spare hour or so

Why has this stayed under the radar for so long?..

interesting wee chem
Should be a blast mate, keep us imformed Smile
I bought a gram from purechemsical.net about 6 weeks ago but decided against having it. Gave it to a work mate who's in a band and he and fellow band mates loved it and has since purchased a lot more from said site. His description is very spacey,but in control,ever so slightly trippy, and makes band practice great . Not for me though. The 50 mg advice is to low and all 5 have 100mg on a school night and are ok for the next day.
lol, yeah, definitely got a rep as being ultra trippy. Some of the overdose reports on BL are actually pretty funny. Apparently, it's very different in effects when smoked. A lot of people report massive euphoria and less trippiness.

Good to know purechem's is legit. I'm gonna try it out.
That's quite a statement

Be ready to reap the whirlwind of the people who try it and don't agree with you, lol

It's still next on my to-do list, but personally, I think you might've oversold it abit [Tongue]
I've heard Polatzo's is very good quality [Smile]

Do yourselves a favour and vaporise it, don't bomb it
No, I still haven't ordered it yet, Feed, but it's supremely unanimous that vaporisation is the way to go. I've also heard sandwiching between some other smokable, and bonging it, can work a treat, whereas that same technique with aMT, is a huge waste. I've got too many other priorities and too little money to try it soon [Sad]

Christmas can't fuck off soon enough. Humbug

Banjo, Scab said that one is highly regarded, although I don't know if that is just from the EDIT reviews or..

This is the one I was planning on getting: http://www.alibongo.co.uk/catalog/produc...mtii3ud4r1

30 quid with the bong attatchment. Check out the video below, it shows it being used.