Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Free Samples
Today, 09:14 AM
Free Samples
Want a free sample of MDAI ? 3 Samples of MDAI is being offered to reliable, trusted hh members. offer is available by contacting --- growhighltd@gmail.com telling him reasons why you should be sent a free 250mg sample
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Re: Free Samples
Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Grin reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.
[quote user='JonnyBean']Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Grin reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.[/quote] combo'd with mpa is nice Smile
Yeah i could imagine so. (sorry for going off topic) but im going to be buying 5g jgg from bjgg omgrawd so many GG's in one post! XD and i read your post about the vasc kat. who did you get yours from? and im going to be buying MDAI to go with it. best place to buy MDAI is.....?
[quote user='JonnyBean']Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Smile reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.[/quote]

My MDAI from BRC wasn't cut in the slightest..
did you get it tested? because i know someone that got some MDAI tested and it came up 30% pure. from a decent site too....cant remember which site tho
im going to be doing that on saturday rafter ! Big Grin could be schweet.
To: growhighltd@gmail.com From: Me Dear Matt, I don't want a sample of your MDAI, I'd like to know what 5 magical research chemicals you have mixed together to make your new 'B2' concoction? In all seriousness, are you retarded? Or are you just that much of a moron that you want to kill someone for a quick fix of cash. If you are trying to hide the fact that you have the old style B2 and making shit up, you've just made yourself look like more of an idiot than ever. Regards Every One Else With A Little Bit Of Common Sense.
My sample came on saturday too, weighed 225mg, i took it a few hrs after sampling some mdxx for someone which was crap it done nothing atoll so added in mdai ,, never felt a thing off that either , but im used to doing bigger bombs so it was probably just not enough ... Sad
[quote user='k.kat']My sample came on saturday too, weighed 225mg,
i took it a few hrs after sampling some mdxx for someone which was crap it done
nothing atoll
so added in mdai ,, never felt a thing off that either , but im used to doing bigger bombs
so it was probably just not enough ... Sad[/quote]

Same here. I took 250mg of MDAI from BRC. Next to nothing of it.