Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Samples
Less than 1 minute ago,
Free Samples
Want a free sample of MDAI ? 3 Samples of MDAI is being offered to reliable, trusted hh members. offer is available by contacting --- growhighltd@gmail.com telling him reasons why you should be sent a free 250mg sample
Less than 1 minute ago,
Re: Free Samples
[quote user='k.kat']Want a free sample of MDAI ?

3 Samples of MDAI is being offered to reliable, trusted hh members.

offer is available by contacting --- growhighltd@gmail.com

telling him reasons why you should be sent a free 250mg sample
[/quote]

Thats matt from highergrow... Are reasons like 'to make up for your shitty customer service' good enough? Tongue
Less than 1 minute ago,
I sent him an email.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Thats 3x250mg = 750mg = well under £10 @ retail @ cost = ???

I feel spoilt tbqh Wink
Less than 1 minute ago,
awwww I would just (L) a sample of MDAI and believe i am truly deserving (childhood trauma and all that matt, we don't need to upset everyone with the details eh?) Big Grin
Less than 1 minute ago,
Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Grin reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='JonnyBean']Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Grin reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.[/quote] combo'd with mpa is nice Smile
Less than 1 minute ago,
Yeah i could imagine so. (sorry for going off topic) but im going to be buying 5g jgg from bjgg omgrawd so many GG's in one post! XD and i read your post about the vasc kat. who did you get yours from? and im going to be buying MDAI to go with it. best place to buy MDAI is.....?
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='JonnyBean']Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Smile reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.[/quote]

My MDAI from BRC wasn't cut in the slightest..
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='eggman23']
 JonnyBean wrote:
Hope you guys enjoy it! always wanted to try MDAI Big Smile reports seem to mellow though. but a guy i know rang me up and was saying hes rushing off it. like good pills. but youve got to keep in mind most MDAI that is sold online is really cut.

My MDAI from BRC wasn't cut in the slightest..
[/quote]

Same here, quality stuff from BRC. Mixed with jggs is the best night I can conjure up legally.