Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
Today, 07:49 AM
Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
Recieved a sample of Synthacaine today from Jolly Bath Salts. It is a sparkly,fluffy, bright white powder. It numbs the gums like coke. I will update this thread with a trip report in a few hours, not expecting much from this so I guess it is safe to do on a weekday. Anyone else got their samples yet? I know a few others on this forum requested them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Re: Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
hey man. i got mine today too. i am deffo not expecting much, i heard that its even weaker than dimoethocaine, which is already meant to be wank. im not sure when im gonna test mine out yet.
Other people have reported differently but thank you for your feedback. It is very similar to dimethocaine when adding to a bath, and is nothing like any of the recently banned substances if compared to them.
[quote user='rcreview']I've insufflated about 1/2 a gram over the last 90 minutes and felt nothing.
I don't think I will bother doing the rest, I'll just mix it up with some methylone so that it numbs my nose and doesn't burn so bad. I was hoping this stuff would be a stim mixed up with an aminobenzoic acid ester, but there is definitely no stims in this.
I guess this is the trip report, because there where no noticeable effects.[/quote]

I had a much different feeling from just 100mg.
put it down to my lack of using stimulant RCs or me being very underweight, i definitely felt it.
Ive tried DMC once and like everyone else found it to be pretty muc  ha waste of time. I did notice some stimulation but it wore off so quickly  it wasnt worth it. it elevates heart rate though and i did get annoyed at the redosing going nowhere.
Received my sample this morning, will be sampling when I get a chance over the next couple of days and will report back.
Allergy test done and dusted, a bit up the sniffer and a dab on the tongue. Even with a tiny, tiny amount on the tongue, there was some serious (and lovely) numbing for about twenty minutes or so, nice! I'll report back when I've tried this out properly over the weekend, looking likely to be Saturday now.
[quote user='dino'][quote user='sleepisfortheweak']Allergy test done and dusted, a bit up the sniffer and a dab on the tongue. Even with a tiny, tiny amount on the tongue, there was some serious (and lovely) numbing for about twenty minutes or so, nice! I'll report back when I've tried this out properly over the weekend, looking likely to be Saturday now.[/quote]

If your idea of a good night is a slightly numb nose and/or tongue then I think you will love it. However, that numbing does not mean that overall it will effect you like another substance which has similar numbing effect.
[/quote] Haha, I realise that and after reading the early reports on here, I don't have massively high hopes! My 'nice' comment was more referring to the fact that it WAS rather nice at the time Tongue I've got nothing planned for tomorrow afternoon/night though, so I'll give it a go then and see what happens.
necked the whole gram. all it did was give me a pilly willy. TWO THUMBS DOWN
Here's my trip report ..
Quote:18:55 Allergy test done and dusted, we now have about 200mg up the sniffer. Slight burn as it went up, but not too bad at all. Almost instant numbness of the tongue, now to sit back and see what happens … ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Yeah, that's it. I railed it, so might try bombing at some point, but I'm in no hurry.