Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
Recieved a sample of Synthacaine today from Jolly Bath Salts. It is a sparkly,fluffy, bright white powder. It numbs the gums like coke. I will update this thread with a trip report in a few hours, not expecting much from this so I guess it is safe to do on a weekday. Anyone else got their samples yet? I know a few others on this forum requested them.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Re: Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
hey man. i got mine today too. i am deffo not expecting much, i heard that its even weaker than dimoethocaine, which is already meant to be wank. im not sure when im gonna test mine out yet.
Less than 1 minute ago,
I've insufflated about 1/2 a gram over the last 90 minutes and felt nothing. I don't think I will bother doing the rest, I'll just mix it up with some methylone so that it numbs my nose and doesn't burn so bad. I was hoping this stuff would be a stim mixed up with an aminobenzoic acid ester, but there is definitely no stims in this. I guess this is the trip report, because there where no noticeable effects.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Other people have reported differently but thank you for your feedback. It is very similar to dimethocaine when adding to a bath, and is nothing like any of the recently banned substances if compared to them.
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='rcreview']I've insufflated about 1/2 a gram over the last 90 minutes and felt nothing.
I don't think I will bother doing the rest, I'll just mix it up with some methylone so that it numbs my nose and doesn't burn so bad. I was hoping this stuff would be a stim mixed up with an aminobenzoic acid ester, but there is definitely no stims in this.
I guess this is the trip report, because there where no noticeable effects.[/quote]

I had a much different feeling from just 100mg.
put it down to my lack of using stimulant RCs or me being very underweight, i definitely felt it.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Jolly, would you recommend a nasal bath or an oral bath with this bath salt? It is possible that I didn't feel any effects as I had smoked a lil green beforehand and that may have overpowered any effects.
Less than 1 minute ago,
I also received my sample of Synthacaine today...... fabulous packaging, clearly marked in sealed foil bag and sealed baggie inside quick dab test numbed the tongue almost instantly, i tried 250mg insufflated.... v. easy as nasal bath probably due to numbing..... the drip was not a problem again due to numbing though had to swallow lots. Unfortunately no real effects for me either... maybe a little like caffeine buzz but no real effects to make it any more worthwhile than an americano Smile would be interested if oral bath is better.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Jolly - how does it compare to Radox or Lush bath bombs, the ones that have real flowers in them that float to the top of the bath as the salts dissolve?
Less than 1 minute ago,

lets face it, at best synthacaine is dimethocaine mixed with caffeine, and even more likely is just caffeine and lidocaine.

and dimethocaine is terrible anyway, twas basically inactive for me even after bumping like 300+mg over an hour or so when tired/bored driving down the M1 one day. it kept me from drifting off at the wheel as im prone to doing when tired, but i reckon that was more to do with the one handed key & bag juggling efforts keeping me occupied rather than any effects from the drug.

Less than 1 minute ago,
The name alone puts me right off

DMC did give me a little dopamine release but there was no push to make it anywhere near worthwhile. And it tasted like the devil's dick

It never numbed me either

But I'm already a numb cunt, so...