Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
Today, 05:28 PM
Re: Synthacaine - Trip report to come.
I also received my sample of Synthacaine today...... fabulous packaging, clearly marked in sealed foil bag and sealed baggie inside quick dab test numbed the tongue almost instantly, i tried 250mg insufflated.... v. easy as nasal bath probably due to numbing..... the drip was not a problem again due to numbing though had to swallow lots. Unfortunately no real effects for me either... maybe a little like caffeine buzz but no real effects to make it any more worthwhile than an americano Smile would be interested if oral bath is better.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

lets face it, at best synthacaine is dimethocaine mixed with caffeine, and even more likely is just caffeine and lidocaine.

and dimethocaine is terrible anyway, twas basically inactive for me even after bumping like 300+mg over an hour or so when tired/bored driving down the M1 one day. it kept me from drifting off at the wheel as im prone to doing when tired, but i reckon that was more to do with the one handed key & bag juggling efforts keeping me occupied rather than any effects from the drug.

The name alone puts me right off

DMC did give me a little dopamine release but there was no push to make it anywhere near worthwhile. And it tasted like the devil's dick

It never numbed me either

But I'm already a numb cunt, so...
Tried this one again today and definitely felt a subtle stimulation and sense of well-being, more noticeable when I got up and started moving around. Still, not something I would spend money on.
[quote user='Bidybag']
Not sure why people are reporting such different experiences.
[/quote]

We have no idea what this guy took, so it's pretty useless as a tr.
Lol Smithy. [Big Grin]

My favourite bit of that rambling nonsense is;

'one time though i was attacked by a bee after smoking DMT wether it was a hallucination or not i dont know but i evacuated the room quickly the bee didnt occur again but in the morning my partner did find a large bee in the living room so i think it was a wrong place at the wrong time incident.'

Priceless
Back at ya big man. [Y]