Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Camfetamine
Today, 12:41 AM
Re: Camfetamine
Has anybody actually tried this yet? I am definitely looking forward to trying it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
[quote user='novice74']
 StonedOne wrote:
Wow its expensive Surprise<br />

Heard its active about 50mg which gives u 5doses if my maths is correct which for £10 seems very reasonable to me.[/quote]

Never quite works like that though does it. Active at 50mg doesn't mean great or even good at 50mg. Still, here's hoping...

Just got the below statement from bluelight! Well i just recieved a refund seems after phoning them the purity was just below threshhold around 93% so there sending it back to the lab.Looks like its gonna be a couple of weeks or so till release now.Gutted as im on holiday in 9 days and wanted it to take with me.MPA sounds a bit hit and miss as a stim so its gonna be a straight holiday for me

Should receive my Camfetamine today. Going to wait for a few more reports before testing though.
[quote user='Scotsman']

[quote user='novice74']Just got the below statement from bluelight!

Well i just recieved a refund seems after phoning them the purity was just below threshhold around 93% so there sending it back to the lab.Looks like its gonna be a couple of weeks or so till release now.Gutted as im on holiday in 9 days and wanted it to take with me.MPA sounds a bit hit and miss as a stim so its gonna be a straight holiday for me[/quote]

Been assured that purity has nothing to do with the delay. It’s down to the consistency of the product and not all the suppliers have the equipment to re crystalize the powder. So rather than create issues by one vendor selling fine powder and one crystal they have decided to wait until the new batch arrives from the lab. It disappointing but makes sense really, it would only start a debate about which batch is stronger etc.

[quote user='mjone59']has anyone had this yet?, is been on sale for a few days on some sites, surely 1st orders have arrived by now? taking a long back seat from chems, but still interested to hear about new compounds[U]
[/quote] Its been delayed had a message from a vendor asking if i want a refund.
Mine also arrived today. Going to test soon.
[quote user='the dragon']Peachy I think its camfcyanide,lol. Bidybag I take yours is from obf? Is it good?[/quote]

Yea it is. Haven't tested it yet. Still unsure on what dose to use and what method of consumption.
[quote user='the dragon']Funny as fuck.see irc crew tomorrow. That's a promise. Bidy how could you. [/quote]

How could I what lol?

Yea we can speak later, I will probably be on Camfetamine later today. Going to be up at 7.30 waiting on a delivery.
No idea what dose to try or how to take it.