Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camfetamine
Less than 1 minute ago,
Camfetamine
BRC announce their latest stimulant, Camfetamine.

https://www.buyresearchchemicals.co.uk/camfetamine.html
Less than 1 minute ago,
Re: Camfetamine
Okay...sounds dodgy, also never heard of Fencanfamine of which it analogs...anybody know what this will be like?
Less than 1 minute ago,
Doesn't look that strong as a stim but looks interesting it also works as an opiod Seejay
Less than 1 minute ago,
Yeah could be interesting, as many opioids have stimulant properties too, time will tell though
Less than 1 minute ago,
Polatzo will be giving samples out when it arrives.
Less than 1 minute ago,
according to one of the vendors, they say that if mpa was a ford focus this is a rools royce....

proof is in the pudding as they say

seejay
Less than 1 minute ago,
I was told almost those exact words Seejay, does sound promising, but the proof will be in the pudding Smile

emsy..
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='seejay34']according to one of the vendors, they say that if mpa was a ford focus this is a rools royce....

proof is in the pudding as they say

seejay
[/quote]

That would be a pretty clapped out Ford Focus then?  MPA struggles to be average. Ford Focus' were voted car of the year once.
Less than 1 minute ago,
Nice, an analogue of Fencamfamine which is welll known to be addictive and cause dependency problems.... Well done BRC you'll have these boys hooked more to your site than ever before [:|]
Less than 1 minute ago,
Well then I was wondering how long it'd be before this was mentioned, this and mxe both are opiod working chems, now we've established that opiates and opiod activity can cause addiction so is it coincidence or is there somethin more sinister goin on... Personally I think its the former but there will be the conspiracy theorists out there... Seejay