Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
B2/M1M - Samples
Today, 10:06 PM
Re: B2/M1M - Samples
[quote user='Bidybag']
 Chems2u wrote:
hi Drum,

I bet a lot of people had wished they hadn't sent us the 'i'm impressed email' trust me we've already had one that claims a bad product, but they forgot 2 days ago they sent us saying how amazing it was.

lol I can take a few guesses at who sent them.
[/quote]

I'm sorry but some people really are scabby little tramps. You should ban them from buying from you chems2u lol i mean how utterly low do people go ?

I thought you lot were joking about people begging for samples off various places and never actually buying anything! lol
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Can someone name names, so that i can disregard any trip reports they say please.

Whats the point in giving people like this samples. If they never have the intention of giving a fair assessment in the first place. They always knew they were going to say it was rubbish, just so they can blag another free sample.

A disgrace to the RC community and does nothing to help others form a non skewed opinion before they decide to buy or not.
[quote user='rafterman']Bidybag, you've gone up in my estimation. I thought you were just a bullshitter, but I see you've diversified into shit stirring too. Good work.
[/quote]

If there was no shit to stir in the first place then....

lol ill stop now Tongue
Its just the scum that ask for more samples and give false reports. Its helps no one else.

Samples are meant for people to give honest opinions so other people in the community can benefit from accurate experiences before they buy.
[quote user='the dragon']I'm gonna look on twitter. Right I will stop now. Lol[/quote]

LOL Big Grin!!
Does this stuff turn you into Ron Jeremy similar to what JGG does ?
Someone care to make a new B2 thread without all the arguing and let this one die.

Everyone knows Kat is kat and knows what she does. So just shut up now.

Make a new thread for just talk about B2 not personal petty arguments.

thanks
[quote user='emsy']I too will be making a sizeable order for the weekend, such was my impression of the sample, perhaps if i wasnt so impressed with the sample i wouldnt be ordering......

To all those who were fortunate enough to get the crystal, how do you feel today? I made a list of all the positives yesterday, but now that I'm completely at baseline its a suitable time to list the negatives -

• moderate vasoconstriction
  • increased hr and bp 150/70 & 85bpm
  • slight comedown, nothing major, just a typical stim CD
  • loss of appetite
Early days but so far it seems there's more positives than negatives shown at the moment, perhaps the other researchers will have more pros & cons

peace

emsy
[/quote]

i wouldn't call BP 150/70 & 85bpm anywhere near high lol

That BP is pretty much perfect(when taking stims). Mine is higher than that at rest when
[quote user='the dragon']Just woke up is it worth me reading back?[/quote]

no
I had some JGG yesterday from wmf. Got through 6 grams, they were utter rubbish.

Im disappointed i should have got some B2 but with the mixed reports at the time i was not sure. Now i can see i was an idiot

Now im out of money for a while Sad /smacks self on the head multiple times.

Sad Sad Sad Sad