Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B2/M1M - Samples
Less than 1 minute ago,
Re: B2/M1M - Samples
rafters.... a belated reply hahaha Big Grin
Less than 1 minute ago,
Haha, I went to a Damien Hirst Exhibition earlier today and can genuinely say I have appreciated this thread more!
Less than 1 minute ago,
i will crawl back out from under my rock on Tuesday, dont be late folks Big Grin
Less than 1 minute ago,
After going through 3g of B2 last night, my wife and I decided to try some MDMAI and we both really quite liked it.

I'm still slightly under the influence so rather than spend 30 minutes typing and then retyping slightly differing variations of the same 2 or 3 sentences, I'll just keep this intentionally short.

Is it worth doing on its own?
No. IMO, it definitely needs a stim to go along with it.

Would I buy it again?
Yes!! My wife and I only split a small-ish amount, but we can definitely see the potential with larger doses. It also compliments B2 very nicely and would be a damn nice way to end an evening.

EDIT:
I should add that it's said a sign of great customer service isn't how infrequent fuck ups occur, but rather how those fuck ups are dealt with and while it's always a bit disappointing when an order doesn't arrive quite as expected, it's very reassuring to know that it only took one quick email before having C2U tell me that a rectifi
Less than 1 minute ago,
This thread has completely restored my faith in the HH forums. Absolutely brilliant Chief!
Less than 1 minute ago,
[quote user='liaminston56']hey you guys i found this about chems2u b2 it is probs by a vendor yer thanks is a vendor Big Grin[/quote] What does that mean in English?
Less than 1 minute ago,
Pm too please. Thanks!
Less than 1 minute ago,
Jolly - You seem to have presumed I was talking about you and your company... Which I was not.

I cant post here anymore without everything having to be associated with one or two companies!

One thing though jolly - What is the binding agent? I get a pretty bad allergic reaction to it hence i stopped taking JGG. It only seemed to occur After xmas time... when i stopped taking JGG, or lesser amounts the skin rashes and swelling of my throat stopped. These adverse effects were  not replicated with any other chems.

Can you tell us what is different between the white and green ? has the active chem changed ? is it a mix of two or three chems ? these details you must know if you are buying it in bulk from a manufacturer

Ive pmed you for more info regarding the binder, Believe it or not, or so i keep telling myself im slowly weening myself away from the chem scene, so a sample wont be neccesary but thats for the offer

Less than 1 minute ago,
Tense times my freind! Let us know if u receive. And u gok and jonny boy
Less than 1 minute ago,
yes they are the same.